Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jonathan Tasini's U.S. Senate Campaign, part 3



One of my pictures of Tasini (the one above, actually) recently appeared on the front page of a weekly newspaper here in NYC. This is actually not the kind of picture that the editor was looking for when he contacted me for possible pix of Tasini to go along with an article on the campaign, but I thought it was one of the strongest images that I had, so I went ahead and included it in my selection of images. It turned out that the paper felt the same way I did, and decided to run it as the main picture in their "Primary Election Special". And I have no doubt that it was a popular issue, since there is nothing more exciting than a primary election. Anyway, the issue came out last week. The article itself is very good, and well worth reading. I'll post a link to it soon.

Oh, yeah. And I guess it kinda goes without saying. Hillary won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home