Monday, March 31, 2008

One of the Chosen People

Some good news! Three of the photos that I submitted to American Photography 24 were chosen to appear on the AI-AP web gallery disTRIBUTE this year. The photos are from the feature for German Geo that was published this past October ("Utopia im Wald"). Needless to say, I'm really excited about that (I'm in a state of disbelief, actually), and I'm also looking forward to the annual AI-AP Pub Party this November. It's supposed to be an incredible party, and it will be a great excuse to visit friends in NYC. It's been a big transition leaving NYC and moving to DC this past month, but I'm getting settled in, starting work on a couple of new projects (and of course continuing the older long-term projects), making the rounds, and generally getting my act together. Expect more new pictures soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home