Saturday, May 19, 2007

Flickr.com

Yes, blog-keteers, it's true. I finally took the plunge and signed up for a free flickr.com account! Hey, why not? It's one more way to show off my pictures a little, and who knows? I may get lucky and get an email one day from someone who says they really love one of my images and want permission to publish it for free. And what a great day that will be.

Anyway, as I noticed older posts slipping off the main page and into the monthly archived area, never to be seen again, the idea occurred to me to create a slideshow that showcased the "best of the blog," as it were. So, as I add photos and text to the blog, I'll also be simultaneously placing the images on flickr, where you can view them all together in a slideshow format. I'm still working on putting the work from this past year up on the flickr site, but if you have a moment, I hope you'll check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home